[blfs-book] r9022 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/sysutils introduction/welcome

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 28 16:07:28 PST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 05:07:55AM -0700, wblaszcz at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: wblaszcz
> Date: 2011-11-28 05:07:51 -0700 (Mon, 28 Nov 2011)
> New Revision: 9022
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>    trunk/BOOK/general/sysutils/dbus.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
> Log:
> Updated D-BUS-1.5.8.

 Wayne - this is a development release.  From the 'NEWS' file -

"In addition to dead code removal and refactoring, this release contains all
of the bugfixes from 1.4.16."

 unless you have a reason to require something that has been added
in 1.5, I suggest 14.16. would be a better version ?  D-BUS
development seems to follow the 'even numbers are stable' path, like
gnome and pixman.

ĸen