BLFS: Where does it stand?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:04:39 PDT 2010

On 31 March 2010 00:06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Xorg, not sure, DJ  needs to report. Seems stable for me

  There seem to be various detail amusements with ctrl-alt-backspace
on *newer* versions of the server - I assume the version in the book works
as described (there is a ticket somewhere, but I can't spot it at the moment).

  Also various problems with radeons in mesa.  I'm hoping to test Mesa 7.7.1
on my 9200se to prove my problem has gone away, but I'm still updating
my LFS build scripts to my new style.  ISTR some of the newer radeons need
a different driver (radeonhd, I think) for xorg-7.5.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"