#3049: curl-7.19.7 doesn't find the BLFS-ca-bundle

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:42:30 PST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, at 08:11 BLFS Trac wrote:

> Old description:
> New description:

Sorry for that, I think I've added an empty line by mistake (I'm not
that good by using a mouse in a browser).

By the way. Is there any way to add in Trac the possibility to post
by email? Bugzilla can do this and I think most if all other issue
trackers can do the same. I think I remember there was a plugin
for Track to do exactly this, but I can't find it right now (many
links are broken in the Track wiki).