r8283 - in trunk/BOOK: . gnome/add gnome/core introduction/welcome

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:27:48 PST 2010

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> What is "significantly enhanced". Is there a criteria to use, or just
> if it is significant to *that particular editor*? (DJ and I see it one
> way, you see it another way Bruce. No big deal. :-) )

If we trust someone enough to be an editor, then we should trust for
this type of decision too.  Criteria for something that that has shades
of relevancy and is not a pure binary decision doesn't make sense.

It's kinda like judging figure skating in the Olympics.  The judges make
their call on nuances.  Our criteria should be "Would a reasonable
person want this application without this dependency?"