r8283 - in trunk/BOOK: . gnome/add gnome/core introduction/welcome

Wayne Blaszczyk wblaszcz at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 1 02:34:28 PST 2010

On 01/03/10 21:19, wblaszcz at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: wblaszcz
> Date: 2010-03-01 03:19:37 -0700 (Mon, 01 Mar 2010)
> New Revision: 8283
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>    trunk/BOOK/gnome/add/eog.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/gnome/core/gnome-session.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
> Log:
> Updated to EOG-2.28.2

I just thought I would make a comment on leaving libjpeg-7 as a
recommended package. Going on from the previous thread about appropriate
recommended dependencies some time back, I was tempted to move it to
optional and add the
--without-libjpeg option to the main buid instructions, but I just
couldn't do it without consulting the group. Is this an appriopraite use
of a recommended dependency?
Regards,
Wayne.