[BLFS Trac] #3036: libproxy-0.3.0 (was: libprox-0.2.3 will not compile with NetworkManager installed) (was: libproxy-0.2.3 will not compile with NetworkManager installed)

BLFS Trac trac at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 3 19:38:01 PST 2010

#3036: libproxy-0.3.0 (was: libprox-0.2.3 will not compile with NetworkManager
installed)
 Reporter:  ringlis  |       Owner:  blfs-book@…
     Type:  task     |      Status:  new
Component:  BOOK     |     Version:  SVN
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:

Comment(by dj@…):

 Yes, upgrade to 0.3.0, however, I see "-DSYSCONFDIR=/usr/etc".  Not sure
 whether that's NM's or libproxy.  Either way, --sysconfdir=/etc to both
 configure scripts might save you some headache later on down the line.
 Also, just curiosity, since you mentioned you are doing gnome2, are you
 installing Gnome in /usr or the optional prefix?  I'll be posting a book
 patch suggesting GNOME_PREFIX and GNOME_CONFIG (like in Xorg instructions)
 in a couple of days for Wayne's review (He's far more familiar with Gnome
 than I, though I'm getting there).

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/3036#comment:1>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>