Found a spammer

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:15:01 PDT 2010

2010/8/6  <blfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org>:
<snip the extreme white space and spam message in German>
I think I've found a spammer on this list. First off, it's using the
same name as the BLFS list, but the list obviously can't send messages
by itself (except for Mailman messages when it finds spam). Secondly,
this message has a HUGE amount of whitespace. Third off, it's an ad
for some drug, and that makes it a SPAM message. Admins, try enabling
RDNS lookup on Spamassain and this kind of spam would be prevented.
--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.