r8415 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/genlib introduction/welcome

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 24 11:23:35 PDT 2010

wblaszcz at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: wblaszcz
> Date: 2010-04-24 07:58:40 -0600 (Sat, 24 Apr 2010)
> New Revision: 8415
>
> Added:
>    trunk/BOOK/general/genlib/libatasmart.xml

Why are we putting such obscure CMMI packages in the book,
especially when it isn't a dependency of anything?

Shouldn't this type of stuff be discussed on -dev?

I don't mind, Wayne, but there is already so much in the book
that we are behind on. Seems we should work on getting the
packages in the book up to date. But I don't want to stifle
your work. Drive on, dude. It just doesn't seem like the best
use of your time.