r8062 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/genlib general/genutils general/graphlib introduction/welcome multimedia/libdriv postlfs/security

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 18 15:16:03 PDT 2009

2009/10/18 Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com>:
> Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
>
>> One more thing. I was going to submit the GNOME (2.28.x) core changes
>> all at the same time due to the common gnome version variable. Should I
>> submit these individually?
>
> I always made KDE changes as a group.  I'd think related packages like that
> should be done that way.
>
>   -- Bruce
> --

 It seems more logical to do it all together, but that's
probably one of the reasons why the book hasn't moved
on, so I've no problems either way.

 What I _do_ have a possible problem with is
icon-naming-utils-0.8.90 - that sounds like a development
version, before 0.9 is eventually released.

Is there a reason why 0.8.7 isn't good enough ?

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"