r7883 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/genutils introduction/welcome

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 27 07:02:07 PDT 2009

Guy Dalziel wrote these words on 07/27/09 08:48 CST:

>> +      <segtitle>Installed Programs</segtitle>
>> +      <segtitle>Installed Libraries</segtitle>
>> +      <segtitle>Installed Directories</segtitle>
>
>> +        <seg>librarian{so,a}</seg>
>
> When we have a static and a dynamic library they're considered the same
> library. Therefore, Libraries should be Library. You also need a period
> in there, librarian.{so,a}.

Actually, there are no periods at the end of the lists of programs,
libraries and directories. Look at several packages and see if there
is a period. There shouldn't be.

I've actually modified the file quite a bit, and I'm about to commit
it. I felt that it would be easier to show Wayne a few things by actually
doing it and then pointing out the changes.

rmlscsi: