[BLFS Trac] #2797: New package Elinks

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:35:04 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, at 03:21 BLFS Trac wrote:
> #2797: New package Elinks
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  ag@…                     |       Owner:  gdalziel
>      Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
> Component:  BOOK                     |     Version:  SVN
>  Severity:  normal                   |    Keywords:  elinks
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>
> Comment(by randy@…):
>
>  Also keep in mind that before this package can be put into the
>  book, the Lua package must first be added to the book.

I was thinking this (about Lua) yesterday. I will close the old ticket
about Lua and open a new one, as I think there are some additional
important things that need some thinking and secondly to have it as a
future reference for various ideas that I have in mind to work for,
with upstream and with other *unix distributors too. If I will find the
time I will work in the new ticket later today, otherwise within next
week.

Regards,
Agathoklis.