r7872 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/graphlib introduction/welcome

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Sun Jul 26 07:30:58 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 09:23:36AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> It is now technically incorrect. By removing "your system", you imply
> you must use the patch to use libpng. But that is not true as you could
> use libpng that ships in the Firefox tarball. I would put those two
> words back in, simply so that it then becomes technically correct

I see what you mean, the wording just didn't feel quite right. Perhaps
"the system libpng" would be better, also should it be
<application>libpng</application> or is it fine how it is? While we may
be talking about it as a library we're not technically actually talking
about the library, merely the inclusion of the application.