[BLFS Trac] #2896: XZ-Utils (stable enough)

Trent Shea trent.shea at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:00:13 PDT 2009

On Saturday 25 July 2009 12:50:48 BLFS Trac wrote:
>  ...well, Trent Shea wants to see this package in the book.
>
>  By the way, I wish I could change the description.
haha, that's hardly a solid argument! I mean something compelling to the
editors who are going to have to do the work and maintain the package.

The reason I'd like to see the package in the book is because it's an optional
dependency for kdelibs. At the same time I'm just as happy with a note
mentioning the optional dependency while we wait for a stable release.