r7843 - trunk/BOOK/multimedia/libdriv

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at dementedfury.org
Wed Jul 15 12:48:26 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 02:35:24PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Just for the record, a change as trivial as this isn't really
> required unless you want to. 9MB, 11MB, there's really no
> difference.

I'm rather pedantic when it comes to details, and when it comes to my
own work I'm my own harshest critic. I agree it was rather trivial, but
I wanted to make sure it was out of the way before I call it a night.
But now that you mention it I should probably put it in with another
commit, I just felt that a commit should reflect specific changes.