[BLFS Trac] #2860: Mutt-1.5.20

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:27:43 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 07, at 05:11 BLFS Trac wrote:
> #2860: Mutt-1.5.20
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  ag@…                     |       Owner:  blfs-book@…
>      Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
> Component:  BOOK                     |     Version:  SVN
>  Severity:  normal                   |    Keywords:
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>
> Comment(by krendoshazin):
>
>  I've attached the suggested changes to this ticket. I've tested the
>  problem and confirmed it, and tested the fixes and have confirmed those as
>  well.

Thanks. Now you can upload the patch to the patches repository.
Please before do that, add some headers to the patch, e.g.,
in this case:

Submitted By: (your email)
Date: YY-MM-DD
Initial Package Version: 1.5.20
Upstream Status: Applied
Origin: Upstream
             http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3289
	     http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/2860#comment:1

If you have any difficulties while committing the patch, please post the
problem and someone from the list will be able to help you.

Regards,
Agathoklis.