Let William comment and make tickets

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 11 14:21:20 PST 2009

William Immendorf wrote these words on 02/11/09 16:04 CST:
> THIS IS UNFAIR! WILLIAM NEEDS TO HAVE TICKET PREMITIONS!!!!!!

Why must you feel you have to shout in ALL CAPS? You'd be so much
more accepted if you just followed the decorum we've established over
the years. You continuously break the rules, and we've all tired of
it.

William, I really think that you could help the project if you
followed the rules, but you persist in not following them. What is
wrong with you? Do you just revel in attention, regardless how bad
the attention you gather is?

Now, I'll go on record as saying that Bruce's measure is a bit
extreme. I think it will only cause a reduction in input from the
regular community.

But William must promise to change his posting habits. Can that
happen? I don't think so, but I'd like to give him one more chance.
If he cannot show some improvement then, yes, we have to do whatever
it takes so that he doesn't disrupt the community.

Sheesh, William, just do some research before posting. It's not that
hard. From now on, you *MUST* show that you've researched something
and that 'because I say so, it is so', is what is getting you in
trouble.

C'mon, man, straighten up or get lost.

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.24] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
16:13:00 up 4 days, 8:36, 1 user, load average: 0.40, 0.08, 0.03