r7591 - in trunk/BOOK:

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 13 08:04:45 PDT 2008

randy at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: randy
> Date: 2008-10-13 08:49:44 -0600 (Mon, 13 Oct 2008)
> New Revision: 7591
>
> Log:
> Modified all the Sourceforge download URLs to use a newly created entity instead of a hard-coded URL

Just an FYI:

During this commit, I had a burp on my cable modem which caused
the modem, and associated equipment (vonage phone devices, all
my routers, etc) to skip a beat.

The commit never finished (on my terminal, anyway). So when I
tried to commit again, I got SVN errors saying things were out
of date. So I did an 'svn update' and all the files that I had
just committed were uploaded to my sandbox.

An 'svn status -u' after that showed everything was in sync and
my sandbox validates and it appears the commit indeed did get
through. Weird.

Hopefully there's no problems with the repo.