r7632 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/graphlib

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 29 14:51:11 PST 2008

ken at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: ken
> Date: 2008-11-29 15:37:55 -0700 (Sat, 29 Nov 2008)
> New Revision: 7632
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>    trunk/BOOK/general/graphlib/lcms.xml
> Log:
> Remove use of optional dependancy from the command.

I realize I'm being a pest, but if I don't say anything now
it will be forgotten. I'm hesitant to provide any comments
about commits as I don't want to discourage Editors from
making commits.

Rock and hard spot. I hope you understand it is not being
critical of your work, but instead, just my efforts in making
the book as correct as possible.

Anyway, if the command explanations section isn't changed
from the existing text, it is wrong. We'll need to update
that text as well.