r7602 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome pst/ps

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 19 06:30:45 PST 2008

thomas at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: thomas
> Date: 2008-11-19 00:13:14 -0700 (Wed, 19 Nov 2008)
> New Revision: 7602
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/pst/ps/fop.xml
> Log:
> Version update FOP and JAI (#2566 and #2392)

Were you able to ensure that this version of FOP will render the
(B)LFS books without issue? I remember in the past the Manuel had
to tweak the stylesheets to accommodate new versions of FOP.

I want to ensure that the instructions in the book can be followed
verbatim to render PDF versions of the books.