FW: Files in BLFS svn missing on anduin

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Thu May 29 00:39:00 PDT 2008

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Missing ast-ksh.2008-02-02.tgz
> Missing junit4.3.1.zip
> Missing html-2.5.tar.bz2
> Missing patch.4.5.20.1
> Missing patch.4.5.20.2
> They should probably show up the next time the script runs, unless the
> rsync master gets updated.
> Justin, can you look at this?  Thanks.
Sure, just not sure what I should do about them.  :)  Here is what is up:

ast-ksh (from blfs book, reason why it isn't on ftp repo):
You must agree to the terms of the CPL-1.0 license in order to download
the software. The download site is password protected, and the username
and password are listed at the bottom of this license
<http://www.research.att.com/%7Egsf/license/cpl-1.0.html>.

junit (I swear this wasn't so simple to download before, I see it is on
sourceforge now so I'll update it).

html - I can add, I would prefer to name it something like
Python-html-2.5.tar.bz2 though since otherwise it is hard to tell what
the heck it is.

patch-4.5.20.* for BDB - they are already on the server, also renamed:

ftp://ftp.cross-lfs.org/pub/blfs/svn/d/db-4.5.20.1.patch
ftp://ftp.cross-lfs.org/pub/blfs/svn/d/db-4.5.20.2.patch

for example.  If you wish I use the not-clear original names let me know.

Justin