r7184 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome postlfs/filesystems server/major

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 19 23:27:16 PST 2008

DJ Lucas wrote:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>
> "What a horrible commit!!" or at least he should have ;-)
>
>> Probably wouldn't hurt to update the ChangeLog with the XFS
>> version increment.
>>

> UGH...that wasn't supposed to go in yet!  I'll save the explanation and
> just admit that the simplest solution is often the best. :-)

Reverted in r7185 (though it was probably OK).
>> This really needs to be reworded. It says to run the tests,
>> but then it says it is broken and to run them later.
>>
>> Which is it? Now or later? Running it twice just to see if
>> it breaks seems a bit odd.

<Snip>
> I will clean that up in a second and put a
> more accurate verbage and check in place shortly.

OK, fixed in r7186.   I placed the test commands in screen tags as if
they are required though. I'm not sure we have a good example to follow
anymore.  Should they maybe be {note}{para}test
suite...{/para}{screen}commands{/screen}{/note}?

-- DJ Lucas