[BLFS Trac] Updates

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 28 20:59:48 PST 2008

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Randy,
>    I think it would be easier to specify the packages that do *not* have a new
> version.  :)

Well, at least we now know where we stand. Today is an awful
day weather-wise, outdoors wasn't really an option so it turned
into an all-day football watching vegetative trance.

Broke it up doing all these Trac tickets. It was interesting
to me to see how far behind we really are. We've never had
200+ tickets, much less 230.

 From where I stand, it appears to be a long uphill climb to
get all these tickets done. BLFS is a beast. Makes me wonder
how the guys at http://paldo.org/ keep up. Checking out their
site it looks like they had a Christmas Eve release.

I'm not plugging the Paldo distro, but I encourage folks to
check it out. Jürg, if you still read this list, keep up the
good work, and Happy New Year to you.