MesaLib Problems

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 14 16:48:27 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:40:57AM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
 whoops! sent this before I intended to.

>  Having said that, multilib continues to be a PITA.  There was some
> discussion on cblfs-support this weekend.
 (to be specific, I offered some commets about where I've seen
problems).

 Please check http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Xorg7/Utilities
Your error messages are what we typically see when configure decides
to try to link to libraries of the wrong/other 'size' (m64|m32 on
x86_64).

ĸen