r7344 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome xsoft/office

Christian Wurst christian.wurst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:08:55 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Christian,
>    Although not technically wrong, there is a better location:
>
>  ftp://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/svn/g/gimp-help-2-&gimp-help-version;.tar.gz
>
>  which is a symbolic link to what you have, but indicates the package
>  instructions are in svn.  Basically it is easier for a user to browse
>  BLFS/svn than conglomeration/.

Thanks for the info, Bruce. I guess I must have overlooked that there
is a SVN directory too. This should be changed, but I'm not sure when
I'll do my next commit. Should I do an edit which changes only that?
Or is someone else going to commit changes soon and would be so nice
to do that too?

Christian