r7336 - trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:06:46 PDT 2008

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote these words on 04/01/08 13:04 CST:
>
>>  Thanks, It wasn't deliberate for this date, I swear! :-)
>
> There was another one as well, check out the text date in general.ent
> It should be rolled from March to April.

There are usually two places to check in making any update:

general.ent sets the date.  Generally it should be set for the next
calendar day as the book is rendered in the early AM.

introduction/welcome/changelog.xml tells what changed.  Don't make an
entry for simple typo/spelling, etc type changes.

Also, if you make a change to the bootscripts, document the change in
bootscripts/Changelog and update the blfs-bootscripts-version entity in
BOOK/general.ent.