r6990 - in trunk/BOOK: basicnet/mailnews introduction/welcome

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 30 17:25:11 PDT 2007

ag at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: ag
> Date: 2007-07-30 12:52:36 -0600 (Mon, 30 Jul 2007)
> New Revision: 6990
> Added a warning in mutt instructions, about building mutt against GnuTLS
> +    as invalid. That means you will loose the ability to use

Please s/loose/lose/ as it is incorrect as written.

> +    For these reasons we recommend to link <application>Mutt</application>
> +    against <xref linkend="openssl"/> if you want SSL/TLS support.</para>

Please reword it so that "we" isn't involved. There is no reason
that "we" needs to be mentioned. Who is "we" anyway? Though you and
I may know the answer, the reader has no clue who "we" is>

> +    </caution>

Just me, but is a "caution" really necessary? Why not just a
note, or even just a paragraph? What is so "cautionary"?