Locales Guide

ICMP Request icmp.request at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:32:09 PDT 2007

Hello LFS/BLFS guys! I've never found any *complete* guide on google
about LC_X variables. Most of them give just a very short description
about them and only a few of them.

Finding detailed information about how to configure my locales and which
each LC_ variable does seem the most difficult thing to find so far.

I would like to know if any of you know any detailed and complete guide
about Linux locales and what each LC_ variable really does.

I appreciate your help in advance,

--
ICMP Request - Don't forget to call me when you ping!

Mail/MSN: icmp.request at gmail.com

x86 Intel Prescott 32-bit Platform - Linux 2.6.20.1

Registered Linux User #449464