Way off-topic now

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 30 08:15:31 PST 2007

liliana.perossa at fastwebnet.it wrote these words on 01/30/07 10:02 CST:

> Rude? Maybe (my fault), but this is how you talk most of the time with people...

Or, this is how you perceive things. Does it really matter? Have
I sworn at you? If you say this is how I talk to people in this
community (swearing), then you sir, are dead wrong.

> Do you remember your first comment to the original bug report?
> I think you don't (not sure, I'm not you) but I do;

Yes, I believe I do. And I won't look at it (but I did look at
the new XFCE instructions, to see if my *original* statement was
accurate), to see exactly what I said, but, I remember mentioning
that it would be improper to include something about Desktop File
Utils on the XFCE page as it isn't even listed as a dependency.

It appears my original comment was accurate. What am I missing here?

Please, don't bother responding, as I am done with this thread due
to its unproductive nature.

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
10:06:00 up 20 days, 10:20, 1 user, load average: 0.17, 0.09, 0.04