Reply: RI: Re: Reply: RI: Re: [BLFS Trac] #2172: XDG Base Directory Issues

liliana.perossa at fastwebnet.it liliana.perossa at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jan 30 08:02:53 PST 2007

<----Messaggio originale:---->
Da:	Randy McMurchy <blfs-book-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org>
Inviato:	martedì 30 gennaio 2007 16.38
A:     BLFS Book Maintenance List <blfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org>
Oggetto: Re: Reply: RI: Re: [BLFS Trac] #2172: XDG Base Directory Issues

>Sheesh....

>Occasionally, there is such a communication gap with international
>projects on the Internet. What an uncalled for remark. Perhaps we
>can start over, Luca, so you can calm your nerves a bit.

>First off, thanks for you contributions to the support of the book.
>Secondly, if someone neglected to provide a "thank you", it wasn't
>intentional, it happens all the time (hence my remark of going back
>through and seeing if others were overlooked). Third, chill out dude,
>life is too short to start jumping up and down, swearing and such.

>Randy

Rude? Maybe (my fault), but this is how you talk most of the time with people...
Do you remember your first comment to the original bug report?
I think you don't (not sure, I'm not you) but I do;
that bug (you didn't understand the whole reason of it) has led to
an improvement of the book (while I was out of way for health reasons).
That's all, not a question of nerves, but just to point out what I meant.

Luca