r6458 - in trunk: BOOK/introduction/welcome BOOK/x/installing auxfiles/xorg

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:38:11 PST 2007

On 1/23/07, Justin R. Knierim <lfs at lfs-matrix.net> wrote:
> dnicholson at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> > Author: dnicholson
> > Date: 2007-01-23 12:00:33 -0700 (Tue, 23 Jan 2007)
> > New Revision: 6458
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
> >    trunk/BOOK/x/installing/luit.xml
> >    trunk/BOOK/x/installing/x7app.xml
> >    trunk/BOOK/x/installing/x7lib.xml
> >    trunk/BOOK/x/installing/x7server.xml
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/app-7.1.wget
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/driver-7.1.wget
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/font-7.1.wget
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/lib-7.1.wget
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/md5sums
> >    trunk/auxfiles/xorg/proto-7.1.wget
> > Log:
> > Add patchlevel Xorg-7.1+ updates and remove unneeded patches
> Don't forget to push those auxfiles to
>
> ftp://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/svn/x/wget/
>
> like in the book!  I just grabbed them all on the ftp repo and ran my diff script and no difference that I could see.

Actually, I changed the links in the book and Bruce created a cron job
on anduin so that they're actually now in
anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/files/BLFS/xorg/. See the previous commit:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/changeset/6457

The ones you diffed actually are the same files. So, something will
have to change on the mirroring. Sorry about that. But if you're
pulling the mozconfig files, the Xorg files are in the same place.
Maybe you can make a comment in the following thread to coordinate
with Bruce. I'm willing to change things if around if it would make
things easier.

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2007-January/016236.html

--
Dan