r6434 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome xsoft/graphweb

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 20 09:50:33 PST 2007

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 01/20/07 11:28 CST:

> I know.  I didn't want to either, but I thought there was a security
> issue in 0.94.1.  Looking again, I can't find it.  Lets hold off
> reverting this for a few days and see if the mozdev folks release a
> better tarball.  I can then use that or revert to 0.94.1 if they don't.

Yes, of course. I meant to specify that in my last mail, but it
didn't get typed in. What I meant to say was (now that my head
is clear from coming in at 3:30 in the morning last night):

Let's ensure a stable tarball of Enigmail is released soon, or
(what I said)

Can we leave the SeaMonkey ticket open as a reminder that this
is still an outstanding issue?

> e.g. avoid ..file file. I suppose I could change it to:
>
>    Now clean up one <filename>Makefile</filename> to ...

After relooking at it, I'm wondering why you didn't just put the
sed instruction in the main area right before the 'make' command,
and then just use a "command explanation" blurb to explain (and
the 'make' command/application tag is just a minor nitpick).

Also, the Enigmail tarball cannot be downloaded right now (Justin?)
nor could I fetch the .mozconfig file from Anduin.

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
11:38:01 up 10 days, 11:52, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00