[BLFS Trac] #2102: Audit translated manual pages

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 18 06:31:16 PST 2007

Dan wrote:

>  It would be very nice if the checkman.sh script was referenced somewhere
>  instead of dying with this ticket. I believe the best place would be in
>  the LFS book with man-db, but it's too late for LFS-6.2 right now. Maybe
>  in the BLFS book, or even in the Editor's Guide.

I had thought of that as well, and forgot about it. I was thinking
probably the Editor's guide *and* on the locale related issues page
so users could check their own systems. I'm not sure that anyone
with latin-1 type encoding needs to even know about it.

Thoughts?

I'll handle the locale related issues page, hoping Bruce will catch
the Ed Guide.