creating the book from xml source

blfs at cca.me.uk blfs at cca.me.uk
Sat Jan 13 08:22:19 PST 2007

Hello,

Sorry if this is the incorrect mailing list for this.

Have just finished LFS and was moving onto BLFS when I noticed that the
book didn't build correctly from the Makefile.

The import lines in some of the stylesheets have an incorrect url:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1,69.1/xhtml/chunk-common.xsl

changing the "1.69.1" to "current" worked and allowed the book to compile.

doing:

vim `grep -l 1.69.1 stylesheets/*`

allowed me to find the relevant files, and then

:%s/\/1\.69\.1\//\/current\//g

will make the change.

Hope this helps, and once again sorry if this is the wrong list.

regards,

Chris

--
Calling the unnamed register the unnamed register really does nothing but
negate the name the unnamed register and render the unnamed register