[BLFS Trac] #2242: BLFS-6.2.0 text changes

Chuck Rhode CRhode at LacusVeris.com
Mon Feb 12 23:54:44 PST 2007

BLFS Trac wrote this on Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 06:54:52AM -0000.  My
reply is below.

>  Replying to [comment:8 CRhode]:

>  > The power of BLFS is documenting dependencies, and 'twould be
>  > nice if the dependencies lists were formatted more rigorously (on
>  > the '''html''' side) wrt spelling (hyphenation and
>  > capitalization) of names and delimiting of alternatives, but no
>  > matter....

>  Do you mean for the external links? Or the internal ones?

There's more variation on the internal ones, but there's at least some
inconsistency in both.  I can be more specific!  8-)

>  Thanks. The 1st and 3rd diffs look good. The second one is actually a
>  false positive because I think the module is really called Boost.Python.

I think you're right.  I was going by an anology with OpenOffice-2.0.3
(Chapter 35) that references the Boost Project at SourceForge.net --
which includes Boost.Python, btw.

--
.. Chuck Rhode, Sheboygan, WI, USA
.. 1979 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (Geraldine)