r6567 - in trunk/BOOK: general/prog xsoft/suites

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 6 21:48:04 PST 2007

Yes, I understood the log message, but when you came back and said:

>> The log doesn't show it all.  I accidentally did ci from the top level,
>> but both changes should go to the release branch.

I think it confused both Dan and I. Quite frankly, I don't have a
clue what you're trying to say in that quote above. No big deal,
an no reply necessary, but know that I'm keeping a log of stuff
that needs to get merged, and cross it off if you guys do it.

But yes, a parenthesized (merge to 6.2) in the commit message to
trunk should be way enough. If you then merge and commit, all the
better.

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
23:45:01 up 27 days, 23:59, 1 user, load average: 0.26, 0.12, 0.05