testing dev list postings...

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 3 18:27:50 PST 2007

I can't see anything wrong, but I'm still having problems sending to
LFS-Dev...checking the other lists I'm sub'd to as well.  I know Bruce
did something the other day to try to fix it and then I changed some
things on my end as well that should have corrected it properly (I
think).  Bruce, if you (or any admin) get time, please review and see if
you see anything funny as to why I can't post there now.  I am not
getting the not subscribed message as I was before.

Subscribed address is dj at linuxfromscratch.org.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas

believed to be clean.