r6997 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome postlfs/filesystems

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:49:45 PDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, at 01:07 Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> > Can I roll some commits with these fixes? I can't promise that I will do
> > all at once, but in time yes, so to be ready for the release.
>
> I would not go out of my way to fix these.  They are minor edits that
> can be done in conjunction with other changes.  I wouldn't even bother
> mentioning these minor changes in the change log.  They are equivalent
> to typos.

I quickly realized by running a sed, that is a mission impossible to fix
all these stuff. It needs days of work, so I fixed my share, so I could have
my conscience in piece. :)

Bruce on another matter, I am taking this warning after every commit.

Warning: 'post-commit' hook failed with error output:
/srv/svn/repositories/BLFS/hooks/post-commit: line 40:
/usr/bin/update-website.sh: Permission denied

-- Ag.
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking