r6997 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome postlfs/filesystems

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:47:48 PDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, at 12:18 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> ag at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> > Author: ag
> > Date: 2007-08-01 11:07:44 -0600 (Wed, 01 Aug 2007)
> > New Revision: 6997
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
> >    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
> >    trunk/BOOK/postlfs/filesystems/reiser.xml
> > Log:
> > Updated to ReiserFS-3.6.20
> >
> > +  <!ENTITY reiser-time "0.17 SBU">
>
> Please round all SBU times to 1 digit of decimal precision
> (in this case it would be 0.2 SBU). Thanks. For anything
> above 10 SBU, just use the appropriate integer with no
> decimals.

I will fix this inconsistency which applies and to other packages also.
Here are some:
xfs slrn tripwire ed joe

Can I roll some commits with these fixes? I can't promise that I will do
all at once, but in time yes, so to be ready for the release.

--
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking