r6993 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome postlfs/shells

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:48:55 PDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, at 08:17 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> ag at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
> Ag, there are several things you need to fix with this commit.
> Don't worry about it, but  please fix them at your convenience.

For future reference.

I have to do things that I never actually gave attention before.
My way to learn things is through practice. If no one can correct me
now in the beginning, then I will learn the bad way, and I don't want
that!
Please correct me. I don't give a dime about my image; what we have to
do is to provide a good book, it's not competition who is smarter than
the other.

Thanks,

-- Ag.
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking