r6115 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome x/installing

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 21 22:44:52 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 12:35:24AM -0500, DJ Lucas wrote:

> It comes down to a matter of how much?  I think the note that Tushar put
> in is useful...but to say that it needs to built first is incorrect.  In

If that note stays, then consistancy and completeness dictate many more
such notes. I rather like the idea of ordering the wget files (which was
pretty obvious when I looked at them). That states order without the
detail of what really needs what (not counting out-of tree things like
mesa). The wiki can be used for the detailed stuff, IMO.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs