r6115 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome x/installing

DJ Lucas blfs-dev at lfs.lucasit.com
Sun May 21 11:50:11 PDT 2006

Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> I fail to understand how it is
> different from what is done in the lib and font sections.

It's not.  I stand corrected.  The one minor difference that caught my
attention was that a specific dependent package was mentioned.  We had
agreed previously to cover specific deps in the wiki.  I'm not sure the
note is a problem with the way the rest of the section is written
currently, at worst, it should be reworded.  However, my other reply
moved this to dev for discussion, where I'm suggesting to remove all
three like notes.

-- DJ Lucas