r6078 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome server/major

DJ Lucas blfs-dev at lfs.lucasit.com
Sun May 14 12:56:06 PDT 2006

randy at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

>          <listitem>
> -          <para>[dj] - Updated OpenOffice patch for system firefox and added
> +          <para>[dj] - Updated OpenOffice patch for system SeaMonkey and added

Actually, 'Firefox' was intended, but thanks for looking out on the
commit.  Firefox provided nss libs would not allow OOo to complete
configure.  In the original patch, I had missed one instance of
$moz_flavour in place of mozilla in configure.in.  That is fixed, but
SeaMonkey's provided NSS is not an option.  I'll fix this entry on my
next commit (along with proper capitalization) in a few moments.

-- DJ Lucas