[BLFS Trac] #1857: Proposal for "Games for Linux From Scratch" GLFS

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Fri Mar 24 18:12:08 PST 2006

BLFS Trac wrote:
> #1857: Proposal for "Games for Linux From Scratch" GLFS

John,
  I created your outline for BLFS Games in the wiki.  Just go ahead and
log in to the wiki (create an account if you haven't already done so)
and edit the pages as desired.

  Go to http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/BlfsNotes and follow
the new 'BLFS Games' link and fill in as desired.  If there is general
interest, we can add the created pages to the book.

  I'm interested in seeing what you have done so far.  Thanks for the
idea and the effort.