r5743 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/genlib introduction/welcome

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:39:18 PST 2006

On 3/24/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> In my case with Expat, I've updated, built packages that link
> to the library and things are working. I feel safe with this
> knowing the minimal impact it has on BLFS.

Those are reverse deps.  I.e., "what depends on expat" rather than the
typical "what does expat depend on".  I was curious which of these you
tested against.  I'm not trying to pick apart your process or accuse
you of updating hastily.  I was trying to forecast what will be known
to be good if I update expat.

--
Dan