[BLFS Trac] #1844: GCC 4.0.3

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:28:16 PST 2006

On 3/14/06, Chris Staub <chris at beaker67.com> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>  >
> > Hey, Randy.  I think you did the full build of gcc last time with all
> > the languages.  I think I can do this if you prefer, but we could
> > certainly both do this and compare results.  Any thoughts?  I
> > certainly won't be *using* any of the installed compilers besides
> > C/C++ and maybe gcj, but I can build them.
>
> Hmm, last I checked, I think my name's not Randy. ;)

Sorry, Chris, didn't mean to exclude you. :-)  I just figured you were
filing the report to bring it to our attention.  However, if you want
to build some of the extra languages and report, I would love it.  The
more testing, the better.  I will probably be doing this soon.

As a note, GCC-4.0.3 regressed 2 test results from 4.0.2 for me on
anduin.  In addition, it didn't solve the array14.C testsuite failure
that was advertised on the gcc list.  Plus all the libmudflap
failures, but these are known.

--
Dan