[fmII] hdparm 6.6 released (Default branch)

noreply at freshmeat.net noreply at freshmeat.net
Wed Mar 8 06:58:31 PST 2006

This email is to inform you about the release of version '6.6' of 'hdparm'
through freshmeat.net. All URLs and other useful information can be found
at

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/hdparm/

The changes in this release are as follows:

Release focus:
0 - N/A

Project added:
Sun, Nov 22nd 1998 13:23 (7 years, 3 months ago)

Project description:
hdparm is a Linux shell utility for viewing and manipulating various
IDE drive and driver parameters. Most drives can benefit from
improved performance using a command similar to "hdparm -qm8 -qu1
-qc1 -qd1 /dev/hda".

Trove categories:
[Development Status  ] 6 - Mature
[Environment         ] Console (Text Based)
[Intended Audience   ] System Administrators
[License             ] Freely Distributable, OSI Approved :: BSD License
(original)
[Operating System    ] POSIX :: Linux
[Programming Language] C
[Topic               ] System :: Hardware, Utilities

If you would like to cancel subscription to releases of this project,
login to freshmeat.net and choose 'home' from the personal menubar at the
top of the page. You'll be presented with a list of projects and
categories you're subscribed to in the right column, which you may cancel
by highlighting the project or category in question and clicking the
'delete' button.

Sincerely,
freshmeat.net

Annual FreshMeat Survey

Tell FreshMeat all about yourself! We just launched our annual visitor
study, and we'd like your feedback so we can make our site even more
useful and relevant to you. Complete the survey--and you'll get a chance
to win cool prizes. It's free, fast, and no registration required. Thanks
in advance for your help. Click here:

http://www.wilsonresearch.com/ostgvisitor06.php?site=3