[BLFS Trac] #1834: FontDir /usr/share/fonts is wrong

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 6 19:53:26 PST 2006

BLFS Trac wrote:
> #1834: FontDir /usr/share/fonts is wrong
> --------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
>  Reporter:  alexander at linuxfromscratch.org  |        Owner:  dj at linuxfromscratch.org
>      Type:  defect                          |       Status:  reopened
> Comment (by alexander at linuxfromscratch.org):
>
>  Same for XFree86 4.5.0

I figured, but the ticket only was directed at xorg 7 so it was closed.
  I was going to mention it to you with some questions about #1770,
after I had taken care of dhcpcd.  Which reminds me, expect an email
tomorrow.  :-) I put OOo on hold for the moment until the X bugs have
settled a bit.

-- DJ Lucas