Wiki link locations in book

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 20:00:23 PST 2006

On 3/4/06, Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs at swbell.net> wrote:

> The book should have an entry for every package at the end of the
> introduction section like:
>
> <bridgehead renderas="sect3" condition="html" role="usernotes">User Notes:
>   <ulink url='&blfs-wiki;/OpenSSL'/></bridgehead>
>
> I'm not 100% happy with the rendering, but it will have to do for now.

Yes, 'tis a bit ugly IMO, but that's alright for now.  Anyhoo, if it's
alright, I'll add this into the xml and add a Wiki page for that
package.  Is this an appopriate Wiki page template:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/XMMS

By this, I don't mean the content, but the heading size and the Up and
Top links at the bottom?

--
Dan