Wiki link locations in book

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Sat Mar 4 19:38:52 PST 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Bruce, this is mostly for you, but I'd be glad to hear opinions.  What
> was the policy decided for where the User Notes links should go?
> Right now, there's a couple in the book.  Here's one:

I know. I know.

There were several suggestions, but the majority were for the
Introduction section.   I want to create wiki pages for almost every
page, even if they are blank, so general users can add comments.

The book should have an entry for every package at the end of the
introduction section like:

<bridgehead renderas="sect3" condition="html" role="usernotes">User Notes:
  <ulink url='&blfs-wiki;/OpenSSL'/></bridgehead>

I'm not 100% happy with the rendering, but it will have to do for now.