Wiki link locations in book

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:36:59 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Bruce, this is mostly for you, but I'd be glad to hear opinions.  What
was the policy decided for where the User Notes links should go?
Right now, there's a couple in the book.  Here's one:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/security.html#openssl

If this is the desired location, should I be adding links to pages
that I edit that have wiki material?  Right now, there's a couple that
I'd like to add.

*  Thunderbird - has the alternate dictionary instructions in the Wiki
*  Libvorbis - Rainer Wirtz sent in a patch for an updated Ogg Vorbis
encoder that
   sounds like good Wiki material

--
Dan